Kevin has ‘tagged’ me in this blogger ice breaker ;)
I like the idea of getting to know the people in my blogger community as people and not just bloggers.
Copied straight from Kevin who, in turn, blatantly and defiantly ‘ripped’ straight from Graham’s post:
Kevin has tagged me so here goes. Cut and paste and insert my
facts. I like [Graham’s] alteration to Rule 3 – so the same applies
here. (I won’t leave a comment informing of the tag. If you’re one of
the lucky 8, you can read it here or in your choice of aggregator.)
First, the Rules:
- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
Eight facts about Tracy Rosen
- When I was 5 my family moved to New York City and I changed my name to Harmonica Goldfish. Some people still call me that.
- I am a bit of a school junky – I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Art History and Painting from Concordia University in Montreal, a Bachelor of Education in Elementary Education from McGill University in Montreal, and a Master of Arts degree in Human Systems Intervention from Concordia.
- I recently got a new bike and I love it so much it is in my living room :)
- I will eat food that is still (technically) alive but please don’t give me any green peppers.
- I lived in Ichon and Seoul, South Korea for 2 separate years and in Beijing, China for 6 months.
- I have been studying kung fu (sil lum hung gar) for the past 15 years and started when I was 24…do the math if you like :)
- I recently became an aunt to twins. Unfortunately they live in San Francisco while I live in Montreal.
- I like to listen to very random types of music in the same sitting (Eric B. and Rakim followed by Neil Young followed by Gotan Project followed by Matisyahu followed by Amir Diab) and dance and sing to them all as if no one is watching
Here are my 8 … tag! You’re it!
Powered by ScribeFire.
Thanks for the tag, Tracy. Finally got around to doing mine.
2 Trackbacks and Pingbacks