I have this quiz to study for. So I decided to make notes using Dabbleboard. Quick impressions:
- easy to use
- creative – not locked into map styles like other applications
- can insert images
- easy to share maps – email, link, embed
- maps are downloadable as images
Questions for you….
…what do you think of #3 – a process for designing learning projects? Do you follow this process in your designs? Do you do things differently?
…what are your thoughts on the different types of assessments?
…does this resonate with your experience?
Carliner suggests that instead of seeking out one ‘best’ approach, assessment programs should encompass all – much like triangulation is used in qualitative research – in order to seek out differing perspectives and gain richer meaning from evidence.
3) Human Performance Technology – A Process
4) Human Performance Technology – Why process?