Some of you have been around for the past few weeks as I have been testing out the new site, and here it finally is – the new home of Leading From the Heart!
The major changes are:
- I now host the site
- I found this fun theme and modified it a tad
- I’ve decided to focus my writing, minimizing the categories and writing along distinct themes:
I like this theme because it is forcing me to organize my posts in a new way.
To start, I have these ones:
- News: For blog-related news and new posts
- Classroom: For school (work) related items.
- Personal Research: For school (university) related items.
- ShoutOuts: For when I quote fellow edubloggers who I feel have said something worth underlining.
- Word: For quotes from music, poetry, prose…
- Tech: For technology specific posts.
- Pedagogy & Theory: For, well, P & T ;)
I’m feeling good about starting anew
As always, feedback is fun :)